Friday, June 25, 2010

My Friends are Mommies

I just got home from a quick trip to NJ to see two great friends and their new babies. Baby Owen and Baby Amelia are just a week apart and love may be in the air. It was so fun to see the new mommies in action and to hold their little bundles of joy. I was smitten, but happy to hand them back to their parents at the end of the trip. Amelia barfed after each feeding with no regard for her surroundings while Owen routinely ripped the loudest farts I've ever heard from something that weighs less than turkey. Quite the show off, he did spray me with pee to make sure I had the full baby boy experience before I left. They are so cute and snuggly though, it's all worth it.


Blossoming love between Owen and Amelia

Holding sweet baby Owen

Amelia zonked after eating

Katie the multitasking mom. Burping her baby, pumping breastmilk, writing thank you cards and checking email with a cup of coffee at hand. Of course she is supermom already.

Precious little nuggets

He's a boob man





Amelia cheering for the U.S.A in the world cup. GOAL!!!

Rapper baby Owen

Mommy and son

Chillin in his swing.

No comments: