Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catching up on 2010

With all the hoopla over the last month, I've neglected to share as much with my blogger family. And now 2011 is already here. I have become that pseudo grown up who says things like "where has the time gone?" and "next year we're cutting back on presents." Who is that girl? And why is she living in my body? And who says we have to cut back on presents? Oh the shame.

Before Christmas, David and I planned a brunch with Amy and Barbara - my best friends and mentors from work who ultimately decided that they had enough of working in labor & delivery about six months after I started full time. Huh. Is it me? Fortunately, I still know where they live and force them to have sister share time with me and baby David.




Now that he is on the move and can stand up, he has to be in baby jail...i.e. the playroom


 Sorry bud, even Aunt Lindsey doesn't know how to open these fancy gates. We're both stuck inside.

No comments: