Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She's a Master

Two years, and I mean a full 24 months of classes later, I have my MSN. This weekend 21 of my classmates and I celebrated our survival of nursing school with several backyard parties and a formal ceremony in Mr. Jefferson's rotunda. Plans for a Polo game tailgate on Sunday were dampened due to rain, but we still made it out to King Family Vineyards for wine tasting and a picnic. After all of the commotion I nearly forgot that I still had a certification exam to take on Monday. I am now officially able to call myself a CNL, having passed the exam, even if by the hair of my chinny chin chin. I still need to study for and pass the NCLEX before becoming an RN, but we are on the right track.









1 comment:

Kerri said...

congrats on passing the CNL exam. Wasn't sure how we all did on the second half and happy to here it's official.