Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday morning I received a call that my friend Carolyne was in labor and wanted me to come to the hospital for her. I was thrilled to be interrupted from my NCLEX study regime to help welcome a new life. This is her first baby, a girl she named Sanditsi. Baby weighed 9lbs and delivered around 2:30pm on 8/28/09. Mom and baby are doing great and I'm so excited for the new family:-)
Mom and Dad with Sanditsi

Dad and his new baby girl

In other news, I am taking up dancing. This is the year of new and adventurous things for me. Last night Booker and I planned to go swing dancing downtown, but ended up putting on a show at Tim's new place instead. Before and after the dance exhibition, the musicians jammed, as always. Since I am the only one who doesn't sing or play an instrument, I get bored quickly and thus require people to dance with me!


No comments: