Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My best friend's little sister is getting hitched and we celebrated her with a shower this weekend. If it were for anyone else I would have stayed in Charlottesville and braved Foxfield, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend the weekend with some of my best girlfriends. After 25 years, we pick up right where we left off, no matter how long it's been since we last saw each other. Cheers Katie and Robin!



Cake decorating continues to bring me joy and relaxation. Here are some of my latest creations. The first is a "Thank You" cake for our clinical instructor Linda who will be leaving us this summer:-( The second is a birthday cake for one of the girls in the house. In a spurt of brilliance, I decided that I would make up for all the missed birthdays and pre-cake decorating birthdays with individualized cupcakes later this week. Stay tuned.




No comments: