Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Cakes

Here are the cakes I decorated this summer. I'm still an amateur at best, but I love it!

Mom's birthday cake - a triple layer!
Baby shower cupcakes


A "thank you" cake of sorts for the nurses at the hospital

Welcome cake for the DG alumns from Roanoke College who held a reunion at the house this summer

Get well cake for a nurse battling breast cancer

My final cake decorating class masterpiece!

Cake for Jim's visit back in May. He's a Steeler fan - I added the UVA Scott Stadium touches as a Virginia football fan


Birthday cake for one of my house girls

First birthday cake of the fall - two house girls celebrating birthdays

Just a practice cake for the 4th years who lived with me last year. Includes peanut butter whoppers with chocolate/chocolate layers.

My cousins bridal shower cake. First attempt at fruit filling

Summer birthday cake for one of the girls who moved in this fall

No comments: