Friday, September 25, 2009

I know it's been awhile since I returned home from an awesome trip to Colorado, but I've been mourning the loss of all my pictures from the trip and thus have delayed this blog post. Some fluke accident fueled by a computer that has been causing me headaches for months now randomly deleted all of my pictures. Lost forever. I guess that's the tragic flaw of the digital world. Thankfully, it was a wedding so lots of people took pictures of the weekend. I have lost everything prior to the wedding, but that just means I'll have to plan another trip to Colorado to redocument everything!

A little background...I flew out to Colorado for the wedding of Katie and Steve Nauman. I lived with Katie for two amazing years in Denver and when I moved east to begin nursing school, she moved west to San Diego to be in the same city as Steve. You've seen pictures of my trips to San Diego for vacation and the bachelorette weekend...is it coming back yet? Anyway, they are incredible friends and have inspired me to do so many things that I may never have tried - like cake decorating, running, making check box lists, fixing things myself, and generally being more adventurous. I was Katie's bridesmaid for this wedding and I couldn't have been more honored to stand in support of this couple. I've been in weddings before, but never have I had such a strong friendship with both the bride and the groom. It's really amazing to understand the love between these two from seeing it first hand, not just hearing about it from my girlfriend. So, cheers to Katie and Steve, may you have a long and fruitful marriage! Love you:-)










2 comments:

jennyt said...

how's about you don't post tiny ass pics????

Lindsey Andreotta said...

I know, I think because I downloaded them from FB and Picasa it's giving me a hard time! I tried to make them bigger, but blogger is not cooperating.