Monday, April 28, 2008

Last day of spring semester! At William and Mary we call it Blowout. I'm not sure how we arrived at that name, but it is tradition and we don't mess with tradition in Williamsburg....or Charlottesville for that matter. This was the beginning of a wonderful weekend...foxfield pics to come. Cheers to summer!!!



Relaxing outside







At least we don't have our own pitchers like that guy behind us




I'm not sure what is going on here



I like to give parting gifts when people come over. Sometimes they get shampoo or leave-in conditioner. Other times they get tanning lotion or notecards. I hate having extra stuff lying around. Looks like Tim made out with an old cell phone and a plastic picture frame. Don't you want to come over now?




I have a lazy eye of sorts. Sometimes when I smile for pictures it just shuts half-way. Funny thing is that I can't wink if I try. Things you didn't know about me.

No comments: