Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fridays after five have begun at the Pavilion! Last week I met up with some William & Mary alums among nursing school friends to enjoy the weather, music, and company of good people.
Courtney and I are gearing up for quite the summer. Fridays after five through September.



Mike Cosner from my freshman hall visiting from Richmond and Courtney Grant from Barrett I think. I didn't know Courtney in college but we have become great friends in Charlottesville through Mike. Turns out that Courtney and I lived with the same girl at different times in college.




Sarah Ramsey lead Young Life with me in college and I haven't seen her years. Turns out that after we graduated, she and Mike started dating. Can you believe this web of Tribe in Charlottesville? I love it. PS - this is Sarah the night before running the 1/2 marathon. She finished 4th in her age bracket.

No comments: