Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Back on the East Coast But Still Living on the West Side ~Anne Fishwick

So my friends Bryce and Laurie Lee have this great blogspot where they post stories about what they are up to every now and then. My favorite part are all the adorable pictures of their son, Braden. I love catching up with the Lees via their blogspot and thought that my friends and family might be interested in what I am doing as well. Let's see if I am right....


Nursing school is far exceeding my expectations so far. My faculty and classemates are phenomenal and I am really beginning to feel as if I made the right decision by going back to school. God has blessed me so many times by granting me the reassurance that I needed after making such a big move. I have made great friends, been exposed to fantastic learning experiences and have enjoyed sunny skies that almost come close to those in Denver. But seriously, I am learning a ton and really loving every second of it. I am headed into my last two weeks of class before being released to work in the hospital.


I've been a strong supporter of the 'Hoos in football this season, logging attendance at three home games! The McKeevers and Wagners graciously host tailgates when they are at games and my friends who are local to the area host some as well, so I always have a place to hang out before and after games. Here are some pictures from the bl0wout game against Pitt last weekend.

CNL classmate Nathan and I tailgating



CNL Friends Elly and Nathan

All of us inside Scott Stadium

No comments: