Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our wedding cinematographers are amazing! Check out the video montage they created for us - it's like our own music video.

When I named my blog "Soundtrack to Life," this is exactly what I envisioned - someone following me around with a camera putting my life to music, whatever song it was that was stuck in my head at the time. It started by walking through airports listening to my ipod, putting a soundtrack to the hustle and bustle of everyday life. And now my dream has come full circle. Or at least I have a soundtrack to my wedding day! If only I could get the geniuses at Illuxa Studio to follow me around more often.....

Lindsey+William // This Moment from Illuxa Studio on Vimeo.

Cinematographers:
Jason Encarnacion
Milli Encarnacion
Joey Cunanan

Photographers:
Kate Fowler
Lauren Lyon

No comments: