Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Before the holidays, OB Scene wrote a Christmas jingle. Unfortunately, the video quality on my Blackberry was less than stellar and sent the file in a format unknown to any video player I have. After a little tweeking, I finally got it uploaded to You Tube in working order. This is why I love my job.



Here are the lyrics:
Barbara is in charge
Amy you are missed
Pam is busting a gut,
And wants to slit her wrists

Erin's drawing pictures
To send To David Crabb
Laura's feeding biscuits
To the patients with no flab

Oh L and D, L and D
Such a crazy place
We need a shot of sweet grey goose
And take it to the face

Oh L and D, L and D
Today the board is red
Catching babies one by one
And covering their cone head

Grimsley's teaching step class
Our butts are out of shape
Jamie yells at students
"Don't touch that sterile drape!"

Lindsey is a spaz
It's all that diet coke
But if you're feeling grumpy
She'll tell you a good joke

No comments: