Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am actively trying to conquer everything on my Charlottesville "to-do" list before I start working. Although, once I finish it, I'll just have to start all over. This weekend I crossed off Polo at King Family Vineyards. I can't believe I've never been before but it is now my favorite Sunday afternoon activity. Jamie and I set up our chairs, brought a picnic lunch and dined in sophistication right outside the winery. They play through September so if anyone wants to come down and join me, come on!

Horses and polo people on the field



In action, there they go


Stomping divits during half time




Jamie and I acting sophisticated

This was the only folding chair I could find. Shouldn't be a coincidence though, I was born to be a director

More action on the field


What a gorgeous day for polo. Look at those mountains and clouds!


No comments: